Uniform: The academy uniform comprises of a navy blue sweatshirt and a white polo shirt or shirt worn with grey or black trousers/skirt/uniform shorts and black shoes or trainers. Girls may wear blue checked summer dresses. Uniforms can be purchased from Sign of the Times.
PE: Children should bring a change of clothes for PE. There is a PE uniform which can be purchased from Uniform Direct. Alternatively the PE kit should compromise of a white polo shirt or t shirt, black shorts and white socks. If the weather is cold then the children may bring in tracksuits or fleeces.
- Small, stud earrings are permitted; hoops or any other type of earring are not.
- If you would like your child to have earrings, please have the piercing done at the start of the Summer Holiday. This allows for the 6 weeks they will need to retain the ‘keeper’ earrings in their ears.
- Children MUST take earrings out for PE. Staff are not allowed to remove earrings. If your child cannot remove their own earrings then please ensure you can take them out before he/she comes to school on PE days.
- Children may wear an inexpensive watch. Apple watches are not allowed.
- Children may not wear make up or nail varnish.
- No items of jewellery are permitted i.e rings, bracelets, costume jewellery etc.